If you decide to opt for contact lens wear, it is very important that the lenses fit properly and comfortably and that you understand contact lens safety and hygiene. A contact lens exam will include both a comprehensive eye exam to check your overall eye health, your general vision prescription and then a contact lens consultation and measurement to determine the proper lens fit.
Comfortable Contacts To Fit Your Lifestyle
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY with HydraLuxe™ TECHNOLOGY
ACUVUE OASYS® 1-DAY is designed with HydraLuxe™ Technology to help keep your eyes feeling comfortable throughout the demands of your day. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film each day, providing all-day performance and excellent comfort, vision and handling.
- If your eyes feel tired from staring at digital devices or working in challenging environments, this lens can help with your demanding days. Available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions.
- Daily disposable contact lenses available in convenient 90-day packs.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- Experience all-day comfort, vision and handling with our exclusive HydraLuxe™Technology. This contact lens has tear-like properties that work with your natural tear film, providing all-day comfort and performance.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you're less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
DAILIES TOTAL1® WATER GRADIENT CONTACT LENSES
Water gradient technology provides exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
A Contact Lens that feels like nothing on the eye.
- A CUSHION OF MOISTURE: Almost 100% water at the very outer surface of the contact lens for exceptional comfort.
- HIGHEST BREATHABILITY: As compared to all daily disposable contact lenses, for white healthy-looking eyes.
- A SMOOTH GLIDING SURFACE ALL DAY: Even after 16 hours of wear, DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses maintain a smooth, silky lubricious surface.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU IF:
- You want exceptional comfort that lasts until the end of the day.
- You want highly breathable daily disposable contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus®
DAILIES® AquaComfort Plus® contact lenses help keep your eyes moist and comfortable throughout the day. Easy, Comfortable, Crisp and Clear. What more could you ask for in a contact lens?
- Refreshing Blink-Activated moisturizing agents provide remarkable comfort
- No lens care necessary
- Crisp, clear vision
- Easy and convenient
- Available in toric and multifocal
Start each day with a brand new pair of contact lenses and throw them out each night—no cleaning solutions, no cases, no hassle.
CLEAR VISION & CONSISTENT COMFORT
The AIR OPTIX® family of breathable* contact lenses lets you focus on your life, not your contact lenses. They provide clear vision and consistent comfort. Plus, the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Air Optix® Plus Hydraglyde
Long-lasting lens surface moisture
Air Optix® Aqua
Comfort all month long
Air Optix® for Astigmatism
Comfortable, clear vision for astigmatism
Air Optix® Aqua Multifocal
Comfort and clear vision, near through far, for presbyopia
Air Optix® Night & Day® Aqua
Up to 30 continuous days and nights of comfortable wear
Air Optix® Colors
Naturally beautiful eye color with consistently comfortable lenses