STATE OF THE ART LENS TECHNOLOGY
We feature a quality selection of fashionable eyeglasses and premium lenses. Serving the St. Albert area, our office is conveniently located at #255-140 St Albert RdSt Albert, AB T8N7C8, so it’s easy to stop by and benefit from our exceptional vision products.
Our optical staff looks forward to helping you select the best eyewear for your vision prescription, lifestyle requirements, and unique fashion taste! Eyeglasses need to give you sharp vision and a flattering look for your face.
All patients, new and returning, are treated with patience and no pressure to reach a hasty decision. Superior customer service is our goal, and we want you to be thrilled with your eyewear and your experience in our St. Albert office!
Mr. Orange – Essilor - edger and tracer
A perfectly balanced concentrate of technology
Thanks to its perfect balance of speed and performance, Mr. Orange lens edging system sets a simple and accessible standard for even the most difficult jobs. Whatever the finish or curvature of the lens, its wide array of functions guarantees top quality results.
- 30o tool inclination: Combined with lens geometry analysis, this range of movement provides outstanding results for all lens finishes (grooving, drilling, beveling) and base curves.
- Fit-4-Frame technology: Variable geometry bevel with a dedicated chamfering wheel for shelf-beveling and fitting lenses in every form of groove regardless of the frame base
Designed to Change with Lenses
- Star control process: Especially for hydrophobically treated lenses, this cycle offers outstanding control of the lens integrity (centering, edging, treatment resistance), irrespective of the material, shape, and finish.
- Real-time control of cutting forces offers the best execution time and performance ratio.
- Customized finishes: Customization of the finish parameters offers irreproachable results and guarantees a perfect fit under all circumstances.
High Level of Tracing
- Binocular tracing in 3 dimensions up to base 9
- Feeler profile and inclination* designed to follow even the most complex grooves
- Mechanical design recognized for its precision and regularity
Efficiency Based on Comfort
- Centering space designed for all lens geometries, including curved large diameters and recut lenses
- Hand rest and front-loading blocking arm designed for ambidextrous use
- Soft touch finish of the centering range for work comfort and more accuracy
Precise Centering Strategy
- Centering aid: Real-time orientation and validation of the best centering position
- Centering free from all prismatic effects, irrespective of the lens power
- Automatic adjustment of decentration depending on the frame parameters (curve angle, base, and pantoscopic tilt) and the wearer data
Traces between the Lines and Stores Data Twice as Fast
- Simultaneous acquisition of the shape and drilling data
- Direct tracing without handling the lens or any accessories
- Simple, easy access to the shape and drilling libraries
St Albert, AB T8N7C8
- Monday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Closed All Statutory Holidays.